We are offering Match Training for our club players. Players will learn how to play a match and other crucial things (listed below):
- Proper badminton etiquette and good manners, both of which are very important for match play and also apply in life.
- To respect opponents.
- To believe in yourself and take your game to next level.
- To challenge against better players, accept that there are better players than you, and be able to observe in which areas they are better than you.
- To respect players who are weaker than you and learn to play them with respect and sincerity.
- To effectively use the skills learned during lessons at matches.
- To select the right shot depending on the situation.
- To be able to use different tactics against different players.
- To identify what to practice and in which areas to improve more in lessons.
The players who are having lessons within our club are invited to join the match training.
Group C (fresh and young junior players) Every Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Group A & B (advanced and stronger junior players) Every Sunday 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
If you are interested in joining the match training please contact us.